- 2-20 ounce cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups coarsely crushed butter flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pineapple in baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine cheese, sugar and flour.
- Sprinkle evenly over pineapple.
- In the same bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter.
- Mix well. Then sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown.
- Enjoy!! Great hot or cold.