- 1 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 small carrot, finely grated
- 1 celery stick, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (I used Franks, or use your favorite buffalo sauce)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese or mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese or ranch dressing (optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, panko and egg. Allow the panko to soak in the egg for 5 minutes. Add the carrot, celery, green onion, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Using your hands, mix together until just combined.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, shape into meatballs and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through (internal temperature of 160°)
- Remove from the oven, place the meatballs in a bowl, add the buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Drizzle with ranch dressing and blue cheese, if desired.
- Serve immediately.