- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 16 0unce jar salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ounce can black beans or pinto beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- Spray a 6 Quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast in pot
- Add rest of ingredients, stir, cover and cook 4 hours on high.
- Stir when done. The chicken should shred easily.
- Serve with taco shells or on rice.
- top withshredded cheddar cheese, cilantro and lime wedges.