- 1 pound of white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the frig.
- Enjoy & share!!