- 1 ½ cups peeled Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise (real mayonnaise-not salad dressing)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped skinless roasted chicken
- 1/3 cup peeled Granny Smith apple, diced
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped golden raisins (or dried cranberries)
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add potatoes, cook until just tender, 7-9 minutes. Drain and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, apple, onion, bell pepper, celery, raisins/cranberries; then gently stir in cooled potatoes.