- 6 sweet potatoes
- ¾ cup of orange juice, plus 1 teaspoon of orange juice concentrate
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Half a bag of marshmallows
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
- Boil the sweet potatoes in salted water until soft.
- Mash the potatoes (some lumps will remain).
- Add orange juice, orange juice concentrate, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Spread mixture in a shallow, rectangular pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans; dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 34 minutes. Add marshmallows. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until marshmallows turn slightly brown.