- 1 Devils food cake in a 9×13 or round pan(baked & cooled & cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 large pkgs of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 and 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 4 Heath bars (crushed & divided in 2 for layers)
- Cool Whip (divided in 2 for layers)
- Bake and cool cake as box directs. Cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside
- For Filling: Make the instant pudding as package states on pudding just using the milk and kahlua as the liquid. Set aside.
- Lastly Layer As Follows:
- 1/2 the cake pieces
- 1/2 the pudding mix
- 1/2 the cool whip
- Sprinkle with 2 Heath bars
- REPEAT LAYERS
Try mixing it up with different pudding flavors and cake flavors and even different Kahlua flavors, like peppermint!