- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 2 shredded carrots
- 2 diced onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Red wine
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic viniger
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Sauté the onions, carrots, garlic together in a big pan with lots of olive oil.
- After about 5 minutes add the carrots and cook another 5 minutes.
- Then add the meat sauté for 5 more minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and salt to taste.
- Stir and let simmer for one hour.
- Enjoy on top of your favorite pasta. We like fettuccine.