Submitted by featured Guest Chef, Railside Bar & Grill.
Railside Bar & Grill is located in Elmira, MI, and is one of northern Michigan’s best-kept secrets. Railside is home to genuine Polish meals, delicious pizzas, mouth-watering sandwiches, and the world-famous Potato Burger.
- one raw potato
- 4 ounces Plaths’ smoked polish sausage
- 4 slices cooked and diced bacon
- 3 ounces diced onion
- 3 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3 ounces finely shredded green cabbage
- 2 ounces horseradish sauce
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar/jack cheese
- Slice potato and deep fry until crisp.
- Slice polish sausage and pan fry until fully cooked.
- Layer half of the cooked potatoes on a oven proof plate. Top with diced bacon, onions, tomatoes, cheese, and horseradish sauce.
- Add remaining potatoes, polish sausage and cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven or microwave till cheese is melted. Top with shredded cabbage, diced onions, tomatoes and horseradish sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!