- 1 chocolate cake mix with pudding (I use Triple Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, or Dark Chocolate)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz rolo candies (can use mini reeses instead but not as good)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs with hand mixer for 2-3 mins.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Take a small ball of dough and roll a rolo in the middle (If batter is sticky, I just open another box of cake mix and add alittle to batter and my hands, or add a little bit of flour – you can also chill batter before using). Just use enough dough to cover rolo.
- Place on parchment covered cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 6-7 mins, or until the tops have cracks in them.
- It is very important to leave them on the cookie sheet for 2 mins. before removing.
- Serve immediately.