- 1 Box of butter-flavored crackers~like Club Crackers
- 1 Cup canola oil
- 3 Tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 Package Dry Ranch Dressing~like Hidden Valley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Spread crackers on wax paper
- Mix all other ingredients together
- Using a pastry brush, cover each cracker with the spice mixture, making sure you get red pepper flakes and ranch dressing on each cracker.
- Flip crackers over and repeat with mixture.
- Flip crackers from time to time until they are dry
- Serve with pickled bologna or any other meat you’d like.