- 2 cans Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Campbell’s tomato bisque soup
- 2/3 cup dry cooking sherry
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces of chopped lobster, crab meat, or shrimp
- Handful of basil, slivered
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Blend sherry, milk and cream into soups in medium saucepan. Heat gently, stirring often until heated through.
- Add seafood to mixture. Do not boil.
- Pour into bowls, and garnish each with slivered basil and a small dollop of sour cream.
- Serve immediately.