- 1 box of whole grain spaghetti
- Italian dressing, Kraft Zesty 16-ounce
- 1 package mini Hormel pepperoni
- Parmesan cheese
- Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme seasoning by McCormick
- Seasonal vegetables: tomatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, etc.
- Cook spaghetti (whole box) according to box instructions. Drain.
- Cut up raw vegetables. Add to spaghetti.
- Add mini pepperoni.
- Mix entire bottle of Italian dressing.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and perfect pinch salad seasoning.
- Refrigerate 3 hours and serve.
Can make the night before. Makes a large amount for a big crowd.