- 1 (11.3 oz) package Keebler Pecan Sandies Cookies (crushed)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 oz) containers Cool-Whip topping (thawed)
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Zest from one fresh lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush cookies and reserve about 1/2 cup for the topping. Mix the cookies with the melted butter and press into a 9×13 inch glass baking dish. Bake for 5 mins and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and 1 container of Cool-Whip mixing by hand. Spread over cooled crust.
- Drop dollops of blueberry pie filling over the cream cheese layer and spread carefully. Sprinkle pecans over pie filling (pecans are optional). Top with second container of Cool-Whip and sprinkle with reserved crushed cookies and fresh blueberries.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
*Tip for serving: fill sink with 1/2 inch hot water and place bottom of dish into water for a few seconds to loosen crust from the pan for easy serving.