Submitted by featured Guest Chef, Dick & Marcia Walsworth.
Dick and Marcia are second-generation asparagus farmers from Mears, MI.
“As asparagus farmers, you can bet we’ve tried our fair share of asparagus recipes. Our favorites come and go, but this one has withstood the test of time.” – Marcia Walsworth
- Fresh asparagus
- Thinly sliced ham
- Thinly sliced turkey, chicken or hard salami
- Softened cream cheese (plain or flavored)
- Trim and clean asparagus spears. Blanche in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and submerge in ice water to cool. Drain well.
- Spread slices of meat with cream cheese, lay asparagus on top and roll up. Refrigerate in