- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jalapeños, deseeded, and finely chopped, divided
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, garlic, cumin, salt, cayenne pepper, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold in half of the chopped jalapeños and half of the crumbled bacon until well blended.
- On a large plate combine the remaining and bacon and mix together.
- Using your hands shape the cream cheese mixture into a large even ball.
- Once you have formed the ball roll it in the pecan mixture until it is evenly coated.
- Place the finished cheese ball on a plate and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.