- One pound bacon, regular slice, not thick slice
- One sleeve Club crackers packaged in individual 1/4 size pieces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Line jelly roll/cookie sheet with sides with non stick aluminum foil.
- Bacon should be at room temperature.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp. brown sugar on a Club cracker.
- Wrap half slice bacon around cracker and sugar in a spiral fashion.
- Lay out on baking pan. Repeat until all bacon slices are gone.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan and flip bacon bites over to brown on reverse side.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve. Delicious cold or warm.