- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons (approximately) Parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 5 – 6 cups small new potatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean and cut potatoes into wedges.
- In a large bowl, or Ziploc bag (I prefer using the bags) mix together the olive oil, mustard, butter, garlic powder and oregano.
- Add potatoes to bowl or bag and mix well.
- Dump potatoes on to a rimmed baking sheet that is lightly oiled or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread out in one layer as much as possible.
- Generously sprinkle with salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until they are fork tender and the crispness you like.