- 1 package (6 oounces) chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cups plus 2 tablespoons milk
- whipped topping
- chocolate sprinkles or grated chocolate
- In a blender, add the chocolate chips, egg, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Blend at high speed to mix ingredients and break up chocolate chips.
- Heat milk just to a boil, pour into blender and whirl at medium speed 1 minute.
- Pour into six small pot de crème dishes or custard cups and chill several hours. Just before serving, top with whipped topping and sprinkles.