- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (Frank’s)
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 ounce blue cheese crumbled (~1/4 C)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat, coat with oil. Cut the chicken breasts in half the long way to make 4 cutlets. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken 2-3 minutes on each side until done. Remove from pan and let chicken sit a few minutes before slicing thinly.
- Combine hot sauce, butter and red pepper with a whisk. Add sliced chicken to mixture and coat.
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise and blue cheese, mash with fork. Add lettuce and celery to the mixture.
- Warm the tortillas as the package directs.
- Place chicken mixture in tortilla and top with cheese mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips or rice.
Tasty and easy!