- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 pound can sliced peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Peel and cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water until barely done. Cool and slice.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes, peaches and cashews in a buttered 9×13 baking dish.
- Mix the ginger and salt with the brown sugar; crumble evenly over the potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake covered at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake about 10 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.