- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (12-ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (8-10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, sliced jalapeños, sour cream, diced tomatoes, black olives, taco sauce, etc.
- Coat an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain grease.
- Add taco seasoning and chopped onions.
- Stir in milk, sauce and salt. Simmer until hot and bubbly.
- Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch strips.
- In baking dish, alternate layers of tortillas, beef mixture and cheese three times.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, let cool 10 minutes, cut into squares and serve with desired toppings.