- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 1 can enchilada sauce (spice per your family’s preference)
- 1 package Spanish rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can back beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can Rotel tomatoes, optional
- shredded fiesta blend cheese
- sour cream
- Chipotle Tobasco
- sliced avocado/guacamole, optional
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F. Shred the rotisserie chicken.
- Cook the Spanish rice (directions on package).
- Mix the chicken, corn, black beans, tomatoes (optional), enchilada sauce and 1/2 the cheese. In a 9×13 pan, evenly spread the Spanish rice.
- Next, add the rotisserie chicken mixture and top with half of the shredded cheese. Bake until bubbly.
- Serve and garnish with listed condiments.