- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare bundt pan with Baker’s spray.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes, turn out cake.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Place heavy cream in large microwave safe bowl and heat for about 2 minutes. You want the cream to just boil.
- Carefully pour chocolate morsels into cream, it may rise up and bubble but this is okay.
- Let set for 5 minutes. Wish the chocolate and cream until shinny and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour or pipe over cake.