- 1 – 8 ounce package of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Small, semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 box of Teddy Grahams or Graham Cracker sticks
- 3/4 cup of Chopped walnuts
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, butter & vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add in the sugars and beat until well incorporated. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours
- ONE HOUR before serving, remove from the refrigerator & shape into a ball & roll in the chopped walnuts. Recipe is delicious without the nuts if peanut allergies are a concern.
- SERVE with the teddy grahams, sticks or graham crackers.