- 1 package devil’s food chocolate cake mix
- 4 ounces (2/3 c.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cup thawed whipped topping
- 12 oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 350 F. Prepare cake batter & bake in 2 (9-in) round pans as directed on pkg. Cool cakes in pans 10 min.
- Invert cakes onto wire racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
- Microwave chocolate & butter in bowl on High 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese & sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping & crushed cookies.
- Stack cake layers on plate, spreading cream cheese mixture between layers. Spread top with chocolate glaze; let stand until firm. Keep refrigerated.