- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter (cooled)
- 3/4 cup of cream (can use half & half)
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Salted caramel topping or Chocolate Syrup topping
- Whipped cream or Cool whip: optional
- In a large bowl (I use one with a pouring lip), mix each item in order until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour into 10″ pie pan. Makes its own crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until the center of the pie barely jiggles.
- Drizzle with salted caramel or chocolate syrup or both on top of the pie.
- Cool and refrigerate until served.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream or cool whip: optional
- This recipe can be doubled and put in a 9 x 13 cake pan.