- 1 large package cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/2 pound butter, at room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 2 pounds confectioners sugar ( 7 ½ cups)
- 2 large bags chocolate chips
- 2/3 bar paraffin
To a bowl, add the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, peanut butter, and sugar and mix together with hands and roll into balls. Melt chocolate chips and paraffin in double boiler. Pick up balls with toothpick, dip in chocolate mixture, and place on aluminum foil. Refrigerate and enjoy!