- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 well-beaten eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Arrange the potatoes on the bottom and sprinkle with the cheese, ham and onions.
- Combine the milk, eggs and seasonings.
- Pour over the potatoes and cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes till set. Let rest 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Note: You can substitute and/or add cooked ground sausage or bacon if desired.