- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2 teaspoon boiling water
- 1 package (1 ounce or 4 serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 3/4 cups very cold milk
- 1 (8 ounces) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb pie shell
- Dissolve espresso powder in hot water. Chill, then add to milk.
- In a large bowl, prepare pudding as directed on package (using espresso/milk mixture).
- Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture; pour into pie shell. Freeze for two hours or until pie is firm.
- Top each serving with additional whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.