- One (12 ounce) pasemi-sweet sweet chocolate chips
- One can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Grease a 9×13 pan or spray with butter flavor Pam.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips, Eagle Brand milk and butter.
- Add vanilla and nuts when chocolate chip mixture is melted. Set aside.
- Cream butter and gradually add brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, blend well.
- Stir in dry ingredients and oatmeal.
- Press 2/3 mixture into greased pan. Spread the chocolate filling over the pressed mixture. Crumble the remaining mixture over filling.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top and bake at 350° for thirty minutes or until light brown. Cool and cut into bars.