- seedless grapes (an assortment)
- boxed flavored sugar gelatin
- Wash grapes and shake off excess water, remove grapes from their stems, place in a sealed bag or lidded bowl.
- Pour the flavored sugar gelatin over the grapes.
- Seal bag or bowl and shake gently until all grapes are coated.
- With a small tong, remove grapes and place on cookie sheet to dry.
- Mixing favorite flavors of gelatin on any seedless grape creates a beautiful display. Serve in a fun summer container with sides preferably (the grapes can roll around) and use either tasseled toothpicks to pick up or small plastic tongs.
- NOTE: High Humidity may increase drying time. Photo does not show final dish.