- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 roll of Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits (or equivalent brand)
1. Cut chickens breast into bite-size pieces.
2. Place chicken, onion, carrots and celery in a large pan with a little oil.
3. Cook until chicken is done.
4. On a floured surface, roll out each biscuit with a rolling pin to a thickness of 1/8″
5. Fill each flattened biscuit with the chicken mixture, folding over and seal by pinching edges, making a turnover.
6. Mix both mushroom soups and broth in a large pan.
7. Carefully place dumplings into liquid, cover and cook 30 minutes.