- 2-3 pounds venison steak (about 1-inch thick)
- cooking oil
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Trim fat off steaks. Roll in flour, and salt and pepper to taste. Pound steaks with meat mallet, and flour again.
- Place oil in frying pan on medium heat. Add steaks and brown on both sides. Add onion and bouillon, and cover with water. Simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Remove meat from the pan. Add soup to broth and add the meat back in.
- Serve with potatoes or noodles.