- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pour potato chips into a shallow dish.
- Beat egg and milk together in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip chicken cubes in egg mixture.
- Press chicken into potato chips until evenly coated.
- Transfer coated chicken to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center and coating is golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.