- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (24-ounce) jar marinara
- 4 cups broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 8 lasagna noodles, broke into 4 pieces each
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Brown ground beef in large pot. Add garlic and stir 2 minutes.
- Pour the marinara sauce, broth and parsley into the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add noodles and mozzarella. Let cook stirring occasionally about 15 minutes or until noodles are done to your liking. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dish the stew into 8 bowls and add a scoop of ricotta to the top of each. Serve immediately.