- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 jar of marinated whole mushrooms, drained (or fresh mushrooms)
- 1 can of baby carrots, drained
- 1 can of pitted black olives, drained
- 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts, with the marinate
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup salad oil
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Mix all dressing ingredients together
- Add veggies to the dressing
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Great recipe to make up several days ahead of time during the busy holiday season.