- Tostitos chips
- 1 can refried beans
- guacamole (2 generous servings)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, drained
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small fresh avocado, sliced
- sour cream
- Layer chips, beans and guacamole on individual serving plates (luncheon plate size.) Top with sliced peppers, onions and olives. Cover with shredded cheese to taste. Put in microwave and slowly melt cheese on high – 30 seconds at a time, until melted.
- Top with diced tomatoes and fresh avocado slices.
- Serve with dollops of sour cream on top.
- Ingredients and quantities can be adjusted to suit your taste. I use Dave’s Ultimate Guacamole recipe for the Guacamole – which can be found here: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/20569/daves-ultimate-guacamole/ and the Salsa II recipe for my salsa – found here: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/24243/salsa-ii/