- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar together with a wire whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine and mix melted butter, eggs, sour cream, milk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Fold in raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins (paper liners can be used).
- Bake 15-18 minutes at 350 degrees, or until toothpick comes out clean.