- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained well
- 18 ounces fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- chocolate syrup
- maraschino cherries
Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until crumbs are evenly moistened. Spread into prepared pan and press into an even layer. Refrigerate. Mix together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in 8 ounces (1/2) of the whipped topping. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust. Arrange banana slices on top of cream cheese filling. Top with an even layer of crushed pineapple, then a layer of strawberries.
Cover with the remaining 8 ounces of whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts, then drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with a maraschino cherry on individual servings. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.