- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces of tomato sauce
- 8 ounces package of noodles
- 8 ounces package of cream cheese
- 1 cupof sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in margarine.
- Add garlic, salt, sugar and tomato sauce. Cover and cook slowly for 15- 20 minutes.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- In baking dish, layer noodles, cream cheese mixture and 1/2 of sauce. Repeat layers.
- Spread cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes (until heated thoroughly).