- 1 pound egg noodles (I prefer wide)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups cottage cheese (low-fat is ok)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (not Neufchatel)
- Topping: 2-3 cups corn flakes, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 stick melted butter
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain pot; add to large bowl and add 1 stick of butter and stir until melted.
- Blend next 5 ingredients in separate bowl, and then add to noodle mixture. Mix well.
- Place in 9×13 pan (if needed, use an additional 8×8 pan. This depends on noodle size. Or could use a 10 x15 pan).
- Crumble topping over the top.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 F. Serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers (if there are any!). Can be reheated.