- 6 slices texas toast
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- The night before place texas toast in a 13×9 pan. In a small bowl combine eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla extract. Pour mixture over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- In the morning preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl combine blueberries, sugar and apple pie spice.
- Put texas toast in another 13×9 pan. Top with blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe makes it own sauce but it can be served with maple syrup.