- 8 ounce uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes-halved
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 yellow pepper-chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 (4oz) package crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette (see recipe below)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 large clove garlic-minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain. Toss pasta with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 8 hours.
- For dressing-Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Gradually add oil in a steady stream, whisking until blended. Toss pasta salad with dressing.