- 3 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 fresh pineapple (about 2 pounds), finely diced
- 1 fresh papaya or mango (about 1 pound), finely diced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic ,minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Mince or chop all ingredients according to recipe.
- Add all ingredients to a glass bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve. Flavors will meld with longer chilling; 4 hours chill time is recommended.
- Use this as a traditional salsa or try it as a garnish on grilled chicken!