- 3 (1-pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni, chopped
- 3 bread pans
- Heavily grease 3 bread pans and line with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the thawed bread dough on a cutting board. Add the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and chopped pepperoni.
- Use a French knife to cut and mix and ingredients together until well combined.
- Divide the dough evenly among the three bread pans.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled.
- Bake about 45 min. until evenly browned. Cool in plans for approximately 20 minutes. Finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Serve immediately.