Ryan and Brianne Rademacher, owners of Bare Essential Oil, offer these quick, healthy no-bake pumpkin energy balls that taste like cookies but are good for you!
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon camelina oil (buy here)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Put the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Cover the bowl and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours; this will make them easier to roll.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll the mixture into 12—14 balls.
- Chill for 2 more hours and enjoy!
Read the full story about Ryan and Brianne Rademacher and their business, Bare Essential Oil.