- 1 French vanilla or yellow cake mix
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jello (powder)
- cornstarch, to thicken
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and sour cream according to cake mix directions on the box.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- In large saucepan, cook remaining ingredients over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Thicken filling with cornstarch and water.
- Drop filling by spoonful over top of unbaked cake.
- Bake cake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn cake out onto a plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar or serve with whipped cream.