3 cups flour, divided
2 1/2 cups graulated sugar – divided
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, slightly beaten
3/4 cup softened butter – divided
1/4 tablespoon milk
3 cups chopped rhubarb
3 cups fresh or frozen peaches
1 – 3 oz. red Jello your choice of flavor
- In mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt; stir in eggs, 1/4 cup butter and milk.
- Pat mixture into bottom and sides of greased, 9×13-inch pan.
- Lay rhubarb and peaches evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle dry Jello evenly over rhubarb and peaches.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 cups sugar, 1 cup flour, and 1/cup butter.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over rhubarb and peaches.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes.