- 1 8-ounce can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 6 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Separate dough into 4 rectangles, press perforations to seal.
- Spoon 1/4 of green onions onto center of each rectangle; top with 1/4 of cheese cubes.
- Top each with 1/4 of chicken, pressing into cheese.
- Fold short ends over chicken, overlapping slightly. Fold open ends over about 1/2 in. to form rectangle. Press all edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Cut three 1-inch slashes on top of each roll to allow steam to escape. Brush with egg, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Bake at 350 degrees for 21 to 26 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serves 4.